Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-23-2022, 03:06 PM
Taking Sirius' words to heart, she explored and scouting potential lands for her budding pack. Wren knew there would be so much more to do before it was ready to reveal, or even recruit, but she found the Gorge to have potential. She sniffed along at the bottom, ignoring the wind ringing in her ears. The soil was moist and fertile compared to the icy grounds and deep snow. She saw that a healer could make a garden here easily.

Roaming the rest of the location, she noticed that dens could be made into the side of the gorge. A few natural caves were already there. She smiled before exploring. Peeking her head into one cave, she was met with a fierce growl. It was more like a bellow of anger, and she jolted back. A massive grizzly peered back, rising slowly from his spot in the cave. "Shit." It was all she could hope to say before it rushed her.

Wren backed quickly away and off to the side. The bear sailed past her, turning slowly. If she was careful, she could get a few bites in before running. There was no way in hell she could fight a grizzly by herself, but she could make it hurt.

"Speech"
1/3 - fought large predator (grizzly)
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me