ardent

On The Other Side

Asena

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (699)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-23-2022, 06:18 PM

She didn't recall ever being this far North before, but here she was. It was bitingly cold up this way, and she didn't realize how cold it got the further North she went until she was practically shaking in her metaphorical boots. The skeletal-marked girl paused alongside the wall, sheltering next to its side as the snow had started to fall a couple of hours prior. Closer to Habari, the volcanic mountain kept things warmer, but up here? Not even close. A chilly wind picked up, tugging at her fur and causing her to practically hug the wall as she searched for a break in it in an effort to find some shelter or somewhere she could get through to the ship she had heard about that lied beyond the wall. She was no navigator. She wasn't very good at that unless it was a place she had been to over and over, but this was her first time up North.

She stopped and sat, curling her tail around her paws and shaking off the snow that had accumulated on her pelt. Her cougar companion mentioned she was going scouting and would be back, and the wolverine remained with her, tucked into her side to help keep her warm while they waited for the other to come back.

"Medusa"