Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-23-2022, 07:00 PM
She won.

Medusa conceded the win, and Wren got off the other woman. She felt her tail wag with the compliment as Euryale flew down and landed between the wolves. The peregrine fixed Medusa with a clever and kind eye. "I always fought alone" the brunette confessed "my other friend, he gifted me this bird. Her name is Euryale" The bird squawked a greeting, ruffling her feathers once "I've seen other wolves fight with ravens, owls... You name it. When you're free from Habari, you should befriend some flying companions. They will help you."

And maybe Medusa didn't have to be alone all the time either. Wren gave the skull-marked woman a grin, stepping around Euryale to tap her with a tired paw. Her limb pressed against Medusa's shoulder before she called to her familiar. The paw receded and she backed off. "It was a good match!" she added as the pair began to walk - or rather Euryale taking flight - away "I expect another one, one day! See ya!" And that was that. /end

"Speech"
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me