gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
06-24-2022, 04:46 AM
Both of them were very quiet for a long moment as they were forced to face the certainty of the conversation before them. This was the end for better or worse, of their somewhat secret and undefined relationship. Maverick told her that he would stay by her for as long as the high lasted and even if their inebriation was long gone she was still addicted. Venom didn’t want to let him go, and she held her breath as she waited for him to give her an answer. Become a permanent fixture in her life, give up his vagabond ways.

Of course she wouldn’t expect him to sequester himself alone, they would continue having their adventures. She had no desire to break his free spirit. But she did want him home, at her side, when the end of the day found them. Or she wanted him to go free and cut his ties with her completely so that they could both get on with their lives. But her heart clenched at the thought of Maverick choosing anything but her like the last men had.

Eventually, after a few long moments where the air wouldn’t fill her lungs if she tried. There wasn’t much relief when he said her name, her full name, with a chuckle. The glint in his eye told her the resolution though, even if he wasn’t quite ready to say it yet. Her own smile mirrored his as he reached for her paw. There was so much more to learn about Maverick, and there was so much room to grow together. She wanted to fall into the deep with him, he was a balm to her sorrow and a completely different experience in her life. She hadn’t ever been as happy or carefree as when he was beside her.

Maverick grinned up at her as he spoke again, "I wouldn’t want you any other way.” She told him as she settled the turmoil between them. She would take him just as he was because that was exactly what she needed. Venom needed him, as much as the uptight Empress did so she might loosen up. "Run with me, Maverick.” She lifted herself from her seat, looking up into his brilliant blue eyes. Now she could call him her own, now she could finally take the next step with him.

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]