build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-24-2022, 08:45 AM
TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021

"Speech!"
Mac was pleased to see that his call bore some fruit. The fruit being quite rotten to the core, seeing as it was Medusa who came trudging forward - but he wasn’t really any better, was he? Save for the fact that she was a slave, and he wasn’t. Even that was enough to spark the superiority complex that glinted behind his glowing silver gaze. Nonetheless, upon seeing the woman who’d bested him last time, he cracked his malevolent toothy grin at her mentioning she’d fight him.

"Wonderful!" He said cheerfully, his words genuinly happy just to have someone heed his call. Still, the sloghtest bit of venom slipped into his tone, but that could also just be his personality. Manipulative, sly, selfish. The whole trifecta of evil. "hey, maybe you’ll even beat me again, how about that?" He said, a chuckle bubbling from his lips. He figured he’d start the spar, seeing as he initiated it, and without warning, he spurred into action - launching his muscular brute force into the woman with his blades out, aiming to swipe them at her face in the hopes of forcing her to dodge and lose her balance. If successful, he’d then aim to snap his jaws at her unbalsnced foreleg, not hard enough to draw blood, but hard enough to cause one to wobble. He wasn’t a child anymore, therefore he was going at her with his yearling bulk, yearling strength, and all the arrogance.

Macabre vs Medusa for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bracers with switchblades
Companion 1: Tasmanian Devil, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Fox with Antlers, Male - Battle
Skills: Expert Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill