Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
06-24-2022, 12:51 PM
LOVE ME MORE THAN YOU POSSIBLY CAN

Something was oddly relaxing about all this. Voodoo felt like she was weightless as she began to wade a little farther out making sure to stay near her new friend just in case something happened. She couldn't help but to laugh feeling the water push underneath her paws and her body well it was indeed floating. Voodoo listened carefully as she swam around in a small circle. Letting the waves lap against her fur and her necklace that floated above. The golden jewels embedded in the canine teeth were glistening in the sun. She stopped only slightly kicking her back legs as she floated just a few inches from Wren telling her not this time that they would be going any further.

"I...I'd love to do this again sometime." she embarrassingly sputtered out. It had taken her a moment but Wren was just so....beautiful. Those flowing brown locks made Voodoo have to clear her throat. She had never been one interested in romance not in the slightest however she never though it would be females who would be catching her attention. Wasn't she fated as a princess to marry a prince of some sort? Not that she cared about that. Carefully she swam back to the shore feeling the heavy feeling that Wren had said when she stepped off. Voodoo shivered trying to shake some of the water free.

"I didn't mean to sound so eager, it's just. This was nice. I've never really talked to other wolves outside of my family. It's nice to get to know someone else." she grinned at Wren wagging her tail slightly and hoping that the feeling was mutual.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN