size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Crys

Pride - LesbianPride - Demisexual
06-24-2022, 12:56 PM

This was the first time Pleione had seen so many of her fellow pack wolves in one place, and now she was finally starting to get a sense of the real scale of the Ashen Empire. So many wolves just among the core packs, and from what little she knew of their allies, they were many and strong. At least she’d thrown her lot in with the right crowd. Still, she felt isolated from the familiar dynamic of the wolves gathered here. They didn’t just know each other, so many of them were clearly blood relatives. It made her ache for her family in a way she rarely gave the time to these days.

She listened pensively to her leader’s announcement, feeling the itching need to prove herself burning in her paws all the while. While she had no expertise or experience in mentoring, the opportunity to find a teacher of her own was one she couldn’t pass by no matter how it stung her pride to need one, and she was certain she could be of at least some use in guiding the pack’s young, even if it was only as a warm body to travel with or spar against.

Pleione turned her attention to the male she’d gathered was Venom’s brother, Plague she believed he was called. She rose to her feet and stepped forward, head bowed in respect.
"My name is Pleione,” she offered. “I would be honored to be your pupil, and to assist with the tutelage of those younger than me in any way you see fit.”