Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
06-24-2022, 12:59 PM
LOVE ME MORE THAN YOU POSSIBLY CAN

Voodoo's eyes lit up, Ghoul! Though she had never spoken to him she only had seen her cousin in passing as he was after all one of Recluse's many children. For a moment she felt a tinge of jealousy she loved her mother very much but she couldn't help but to think what her life would be like if Recluse had been her mother. Immediately she threw the thought away she wouldn't choose any other mother Deathbelle had made her strong and she had strong blood in her veins. Recluse after all was still her relative. "Ghouls my cousin." Voodoo exclaimed happily as she pulled back from the wound inspecting the ankle one more time with a sniff. "He's normally around Habari pack lands I'll let him know he will probably be happy to hear you waiting for him." she was making a lot of assumptions but she just certainly hoped it was true.

Voodoo suddenly became embarrassed. She didn't want to seem like a wolf who couldn't choose a pack. Ultimately she felt no connection to Abaven other than something that was going to give her a skill to better herself. In return she stayed made a den, grew her herbs. "Well I uh.... I'm not in TWO packs I guess. I officially am under Abaven." she almost muttered the last words. "In exchange for supplies like herbs and food I'm allowing Abaven to teach me to heal. My heart and loyalty belongs to Habari my birth pack." she hoped that cleared it up a little. She was a temporary abaven wolf.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN