Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-24-2022, 01:11 PM
Wren decided to follow east from the Gorge, finding the Red Forest. She found the woodland to be populated with prey, the telltale signs of activity a good sign. She grinned despite her weariness. It was a little thing, a small smile at best, but she felt confident in her goals. Finding Mercury was a good start. They had found each other again after two months apart. Now it was time to recruit other wolves.

But how to go around doing that? She couldn't just walk up to vagabonds and bark at them. "Hey you!" she could say "looking for a pack? What about mine?" No, she needed to be subtle. Confident, too. She fluffed out her ruffled fur and continued to scout the location. The scent of another wolf hit her nose, one she had briefly met before. She didn't remember his name though. Locating his, well, location, she made a beeline to him.

Part of Wren wanted to know how he had been, despite that briefness. They hadn't had much time to talk, and she had moved on before it was over. That was her fault. She always did worry about wolves that she had met, even briefly.

"Speech"
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me