Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-24-2022, 01:21 PM
She didn't laugh.

Wren never tried to laugh at people expressing themselves. She always laughed at herself when doing such a thing, so it was easy to accept awkwardness from others. Instead, she smiled, rolling back to her front expertly in the water. "I get it" she said carefully "not personally... I never had much of a family experience. But I've been around my pack enough to know they're close, family-wise. It's easier to slip into, yanno, comfort than branching out." She sighed and began to lead them back to shore.

"But, heck yeah. Swimming lessons and hanging out" the brunette laughed now, shaking the water from her fur half-heartedly. She liked how it felt after so long on the road, the weariness setting in along with the familiarity "I'm from Armada, but I think you knew that" Sirius didn't seem the sort to keep himself and his pack secluded. Voodoo had approached rather confidently too like she knew that Wren wouldn't mess with her "you'll have to name the whole of your family next time." She added as a joke.

So maybe their packs had an alliance? Who knew. "I'm beginning to think that this place has a ton of old families. I'm the odd one out." She flashed Voodoo an awkward grin.

"she speaks"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me