Large
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

Pride - Bisexual
06-24-2022, 01:29 PM
"W-Waiting?"

Was she waiting for Ghoul? Or was it expecting him to show up? They hadn't made plans at all, except that time he asked her to go to a spring festival. But then, Edelweiss had been too oblivious. She shot back that they didn't have to wait to go, that there were surely other festivals to go to first. How... embarrassing. Was she just thinking about that now? Why did he even ask her? And why was she thinking about it now?

"Thank you" she tried to sound curt, even if she was grateful that Voodoo would tell her cousin. I'm not waiting for him she inwardly said to herself. Voodoo would continue to say she wasn't in two packs, but she was more or less renting her skills and self to Abaven in exchange for training. "does Habari not have a healer to learn from?" The girl sounded obviously confused, frowning "I have heard packs keep their secrets close, and their practices..."

She trailed off briefly. "Would it not be easier to remain in the pack you are loyal to? I... forgive me, I am quite befuddled." About all this talk of school and such.

"she speaks"

3/3 - met new wolf (voodoo)