Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
06-24-2022, 04:03 PM
What a delightful reply back!

Eden smiled at the warm greeting, seeing a bluish-white head peer around a tree. She approached, finding herself drawn to the smaller wolf. He was even tinier than her! How cute, in a not at all derogatory way! She had been staring before blinking, wetting her eyes and focusing on the older wolf. "Oh, my" she began, a giggle escaping her lips "I am sorry; I did not mean to stare at you" She did not seem embarrassed, just stating a fact "I... have never met a wolf smaller than myself! It seems to suit you - for what that is worth" She smiled at him, rather than down at him "they must breed giants in this land, no?" The dire wolves especially.

Eden turned away from the man, gazing around the Cathedral. "It can be lonely, to look up at everyone" She bit back a sigh, trying to focus on the positive. A new potential friend? An acquaintance? Either way "so I am quite glad to meet you, sir. My name is Eden Hart... and you are?" She glanced back at him over her shoulder, finding the man no threat. Not because of his size, mind, but because he chirped warmly at her before. She saw no reason to not trust him - a bit. She was not going to give herself over to a stranger, though. Not emotionally. There had to be a degree of caution. Especially with new encounters...

image by neelkamal deka (unsplash)

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children