size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
06-24-2022, 05:38 PM
She smiled, flustered by her mistake but grateful he shrugged it off. Men could be... unpredictable. Especially vagabonds, whom did not fit into most packs. What did that say for her though? She did not belong to any pack either. Was it just because she was more relaxed around women? Eden could not know for sure. The smile slipped from her face, a grimaced sort of frown, at his cautious warning. "Yes" she agreed quietly, refusing to let her eyes trail from him "snakes could be hiding inside the thorns and foliage." She had seen signs of them despite the winter weather. It was warming up.

"And others" she slipped "wolves, I mean. They aren't all kind" Especially to smaller wolves like her. They tended to overlook, underestimate and bully "not like you" Eden began again after a brief pause, trying to make the warm smile grace her again "and the others I've met thus far. All good, kind wolves" Sota, Sparrow... There was Jane too. She repeated their names like a mantra in her mind "oh, my name is Eden" the taupe-colored woman was used to looking up at bigger wolves though "thank you... for not making a big deal about that run-in." She wiggled her stumpy tail a bit, eager to meet new people.

"What is your name?"

image by neelkamal deka (unsplash)

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children