size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
06-24-2022, 06:30 PM
He agreed and fell silent. It was almost like looking at a mirror cracking. The man seemed to go far, far away at the moment. Lost in his own memories. Eden frowned, feeling the pull of sympathy - though was it that? She hadn't had a hard life. Goodness, no. She had skirted by most times. So maybe it was compassion instead? She almost reached out, as if to comfort him, when his voice cracked into use. "That is an interesting title."

Crimson... Demon. Eden blinked, confused by it. Had she miscalculated? The briars and thorns were behind her, and he was facing her. Surely he didn't intend to corner her. He had been... kind. Nice, even. He called her pretty, but it didn't seem to be said in awkward embarrassment. It was almost like a switch had been turned on. He showed a bit of confidence. "I prefer Ignis over Crimson Demon." she added, her lip also twitching in a brief smile. Why did she feel suddenly uneasy?

Perhaps...

Anyone who called themselves a demon was to be suspicious of? Or was it a title that Ignis had been bestowed ironically? Eden didn't bother backing away. She knew if she ran into the thorns, she'd bleed to death before getting halfway. "Oh, but thank you... For the compliment" she should remain polite "I do like your red color, too. It is very fetching." Like blood.

image by neelkamal deka (unsplash)

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children