ardent

fight me!

AW spar

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-24-2022, 10:46 PM

"Wonderful!" Ears tilted forward when she caught the tone of his voice. He sounded...happy about her arrival. Though she also didn't miss the underlying tone that most of the Habari wolves usually had towards her, either. Still, she didn't let the mask slip from her face and instead, waited to see what else he'd do or say. "hey, maybe you’ll even beat me again, how about that?" Okay, she couldn't help the grin that pierced her features. It was a wild grin, accompanied by a mischievous spark in her eyes. "Medusa is ready!" She exclaimed as she set the defenses her dream father had taught her. She had been practicing a lot beyond Habari's borders...so it was possible she could beat him again. But even she knew not to bet on that horse just yet. She was an underdog. She was far from cocky and knew humility.

That's what sets her apart from them. Win or lose, she was always up for the opportunity of getting the chance to sink her teeth into a Habari wolf.

He started without warning, rushing toward her and for the first time, she noticed he seemed to have a pair of blades on him. A snarl of her own bubbled up in her throat at the sight of them. She was much taller than he was, but from what she learned, different sizes had different advantages. While she was taller, she was pretty light compared to him. Regardless, she would be sure to try and keep her head away from those...

As he drew close, she coiled her hind legs and sprung while simultaneously turning her body slightly so that her shoulder was to him. She sought to use his momentum along with her spring to try and drive her left shoulder straight into him and knock him off-balance instead. The blades would clip her shoulder as she moved, leaving shallow cuts where the bone was as opposed to muscle. Twisting her head towards him then, she aimed to grab his scruff between her teeth and either lift him off of his feet, or throw him to the ground.

Medusa vs Macabre for Spar
Round: 1/2
Size: Large
Build: Light
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Advanced Hunter

ooc: Leaving out her items & companions since I'm shooting for that loser award LOL

"Medusa"