Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
06-24-2022, 10:47 PM
LOVE ME MORE THAN YOU POSSIBLY CAN

Voodoo's fur fluffed out and it took her a moment to realize how much she actually had grown. She was no dire wolf but her thirty eight inches had bode well for her. She suddenly had become aware of the young thin muscles beneath her pelt. She never did have the chance to train as a fighter she had resigned herself to healing and thus gathering herbs and the such didn't build the bulk that some others had. Her thoughts trailed as she returned her attention to Wren smiling as she responded. Why had she been so embarrassed! Voodoo realized that she was growing a bit fond as she sat down and nodded her head to the girl.

"Yes, I'm actually from Habari Recluse was a part of the Armada I believe before she created Habari... it was that or Ashen I can't remember." Voodoo tilted her head. Boy she wished she had been more keen on her family history. Voodoo looked at Wren and blinked, odd one out? "Maybe, but it's just because their ancestors are from these lands. Many wolves from all around the world end up here it doesn't make you less special." she shook her head. "My mother is Deathbelle Klein she was the founder of Ashen in which the Armada came from. Sirius used to be my moms personal guard, but I don't know anything past that I never met my half siblings in Ashen I caught a glimpse during a tournament but that was it." oh boy she had talked too much. Voodoo cleared her throat and looked away her heart pounding against her chest. Is this what... friendship felt like? Why was she so nervous about how much she said?

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN