ardent

i hope you make it through

medusa

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-24-2022, 11:16 PM

Wren's tail wagged at her compliment, and Medusa was happy to see her happy. She explained that she always fought alone and that a friend had gifted her the bird. Medusa couldn't help the tilt of her head as she looked at the pair. She had never been given a gift before, so she couldn't really comment on the feeling of it, she supposed. The bird offered a greeting, and Medusa smiled in return. "I've seen other wolves fight with ravens, owls... You name it. When you're free from Habari, you should befriend some flying companions. They will help you." Hmm...she didn't have any companions like that. And considering the way Euryale had fought alongside Wren, maybe it would be in her best interest to try and befriend another creature or two as opposed to killing them all. Nonetheless, she nodded in thought.

Wren touched her shoulder with her paw for a moment before she left, telling her it was a good match. "Yes, Medusa had fun," She exclaimed for a moment before nodding a farewell to the earthen she-wolf. She stood there for a few moments, watching as Wren left before she headed out herself. Now she was heavily considering what Wren had said...

-exit-

speech
code by Cloudy; art by Cloudy