build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
06-24-2022, 11:57 PM
TANELAN

"You're fine.",

Tanelan blinked slowly at her. She had been coming to... check on him? Something about it surprised him, nobody in his life, nobody had ever come to check if he was okay. Maybe once upon a time but those were times long forgotten to him. His ears flicked shyly lowering his head as he listened to her. "I'm just glad you're not lost somewhere, yanno?" so he really was hopeless. Tanelan was bad with directions and now he had made a stranger believe he was incompetent. Why else would a stranger show interest in him anyway?

"I'm Wren. Currently of Armada" , "my, ah, alpha... He's training me to be an alpha too." there it was. Tanelan was being sought out for something. Somehow this relieved him. He'd been wandering Boreas for a vastly long time almost losing sense of himself in the process. A smile crossed his face for a moment happy for Wren and happy for himself. Was that Selfish? He didn't know. "You okay?" Lan's eyes suddenly slammed to his chest. Self consciously remembering that the long scab was even there. He thought it was healing fine!

"I... am not a healer" - "but I could help clean those!" He shook his head suddenly. "No really it's okay. I got it in an accident a couple days ago it's healing fine." he lied. It had become so easy now though, as he pushed a paw to the wound. He woke up like this sometimes it tended to be when he was more stressed. The bones, sometimes with blood still on his paws he'd never shared it with anyone. He was fine now. "So you came to find me because you need pack members when the time comes?" he asked tilting his head. "I don't mean it as an insult it's just kind of... nice someone actually caring for once." he smiled awkwardly. He was shy normally but he had been so terribly lonely for a long time.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner