Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-25-2022, 12:29 AM
"I didn't come to check on you cause I needed members" she corrected, smiling just as awkwardly "it's... weird. You'll think I'm weird" Wren glanced away, frustrated at her lack of social cues "I just... worried, that's all. You ran away and I thought it was something I did. I'm glad it wasn't. I don't like to be offensive. I definitely am glad you didn't get lost. It's a whole maze up here in the North!" She chuckled, rolling her shoulders. Tanelan said he was fine, and she was not the type to push.

He admitted it was nice that someone cared. She smiled, forlornly. "I get it... It's hard to be a loner, and make connections... Never seeing folks again cause they're always on the move. You're always on the move" She sighed "Armada is a good pack but I just want to challenge myself" so maybe that was selfish of her "even if I don't collect enough members, I tried. I could put the training the alpha gave me to something else." Sirius' teachings would be held close to her heart for sure. She could always use more confidence in herself.

"But yeah, enough about me. I didn't mean to seek you out and give you that impression... Of course, if you wanted to know more I could tell you. But that's definitely not why I sought you out." She laughed this time.

"Speech"
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me