Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
06-25-2022, 12:58 AM
LOVE ME MORE THAN YOU POSSIBLY CAN

Oh she had so much to think about now. It really was funny how a chance interaction might have turned out like this. It left Voodoo feeling more satisfied than she had felt in her apathetic life. Then again though she felt a sense of guilt. Was she a pretender she was no good wolf she was convinced. Then again hadn't she been burying those memories and they were long since gone. The eternal night was forever ago. When Wren said it Voodoo had realized something. Her entire childhood she had imagined such grandure. She had imagined a queen with her guard loyal as could be. Yet in reality that was all fantasy. Yet Voodoo didn't mind! Wolves of their own free choice was how she had been raised and she would keep it that way.

"He sounds like a good man." she mentioned for a moment before listening to Wren finish. A chill ran through her for a moment. A Spy? No that was dumb, she buried the feeling immediately. There was no harm in wanting to know about the local packs. After all Voodoo hadn't even known Habari's secrets, that was all kept from her. "That's flattering." she coughed a bit after all she enjoyed the feeling of being praised she couldn't help it.

"Yes I really do want to meet again. Perhaps I can teach you a thing or two about healing." she jested. After all not everyone had the affinity to it. "It's easy and I can teach you how to make an annoying wolf sleep peacefully if you need it." Her thoughts drifted to Eraithus who had continually asked questions until Voodoo forced the sick man down. She was joking though, that sounded weird didn't it?

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN