Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-25-2022, 04:03 PM
It was time to end this.

Wren let go of the tail as the grizzly roared in pain. She could feel the vibrations of pebble and earth as it bellowed one final challenge. The bear was either too stubborn or too stupid to flee. She rounded it just as Keahi passed by. She noticed the bites on the neck, the thick blood gushing from its wound.

She charged, leaping upward to snap her jaws around the opening. Keahi had made a perfect ending shot to this; it'd be a waste to do anything else. Wren dig her teeth in, ignoring the flailing limbs and the cries until they subsided. With the light dying from the grizzly's eyes, she let go and darted backward.

The bear whimpered and fell, flattening the ground in front of them. It kicked one final time before it bled out, dying. Wren licked the blood from her lips, wincing at the heavy taste. She'd have to clean the muck off. "Thank you" she turned to her pack mate, refusing to smile else fur and blood stuck in her teeth would show.

"Speech"
3/3 - fight large predator (grizzly)
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me