Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-25-2022, 05:10 PM
After their fight, Wren decided to head back up north. It was a quick walk back to the Mile-High Woods, but she detoured a bit east in favor of exploring more. She had said goodbye to the man at the field, walking quietly before steps sounded behind her. She turned, a bit surprised to see him standing there. The other wolf seemed a good sort, so she let him follow her. Maybe the Armada had room for him, if he was looking for a pack? Or, wait... Hm. Maybe she had need of him.

But that could wait. "You fought well" Wren said courteously as she neared the entrance of the mines. Walking in silence for a bit, she both hated it and relished it. Gathering her strength and stamina after the spar had been her goal; she didn't want to be exhausted after one fight! "name's Wren, by the way" she added over her shoulder "we didn't exactly get to introduce ourselves." A wry grin appeared on her features.

Her fault, totally.

"she speaks"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me