Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-25-2022, 07:10 PM
For a lad, he had a positive and polite attitude. She turned fully to face him. It would be easy for Beauregard to pitch a fit over his loss, but he handled it well enough. "I don't have kin to fight" Wren told him but didn't dwell on it. She moved on fluidly enough "I had been an only pup with a single mother, so my experiences are different. It's good to get different views and learn from losses." Be it personal or not. She frowned briefly before her lips curled neutrally.

"This is a mine" she said as she glanced away from Beauregard "you can forage here for items. Sometimes old relics. Sometimes, you're lucky to find a chunk of ore for weapons and armor" She still wore her bracers from the battle. Wren approached the side of the mine, placing a paw on the surface of the wall "but if you're tired and hurt from our fight, I don't think it's a good idea to go further in." Concern laced her tone. She placed her paw back on the ground. She shook her head.

"Honestly, I don't know if it's common. But I've seen mines and underground caves before. I'm sorta new here, only been here since the beginning of winter. What about you?"

"she speaks"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me