An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
06-25-2022, 11:45 PM

Manea watched Relm's reactions curiously as the younger woman glanced up at her, but mainly kept her gaze down toward the elk between them. The response she got make a smirk tug at her lips. "Well... We are very similar in many regards. I do have at least a bit more control than he does, however." It made her curious about how the relationship between Alastor and Relm had really begun to form since her entire perception of the two of them had been so skewed in the beginning or perhaps just what their relationship was like now. She hadn't asked Alastor for any details on the matter when it first came to light—she was far too busy letting out her rage at the station onto Alastor at the time—and she hadn't cared to dig deeper since then. It felt easier to just let it be and trust her husband's word and the acts of devotion he showed her often.

Still, she had an interest and a reason to develop her own relationship of sorts with the pink marked woman. She no longer viewed Relm as an enemy, but she still felt like it would do her good to keep the other woman close and maybe even start to learn a bit about what made her tick. Beyond that, Relm had proven herself to be a diligent and capable warrior and worker. Manea wasn't blind. She knew it was likely all because Relm wanted to ensure she was still able to stay with Alastor, but Manea appreciated it all the same. "You're full of surprises," she said with a small grin, her aqua gaze assessing Relm for a moment as she considered something. It was a thought that had crossed her mind a while ago and she had been waiting for the right moment to present it and now seemed as good as any.

"I would like to fill my more important ranks sooner rather than later," she informed her. "We have been a fully realized pack for a few seasons now and while I haven't been in a rush to fill those empty positions, I do think it's time." As she spoke she watched Relm's reactions, wondering what she would think of the offer and if she would understand what was being presented to her before she came out and said it. "The Generalis is supposed to be Alastor's assistant in all things related to our fighting forces. Whoever fills that position obviously needs to be a skilled fighter, but it also needs to be someone Alastor trusts and gets along with well. I think you fill both of those qualities." She let Relm think it over for a moment, watching her quietly before asking, "Will you accept the position?"

"Manea Mendacium"