An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KPride - Bisexual
06-26-2022, 01:45 AM

As soon as they had righted the crashed Zephyrus and the group had banded together, Artorias explained what they were doing here today. Mapping the land, making notes of landmarks or useful sights. Syanna nodded her head; that task was simple enough for the once-adventurer. She'd already been through the grove once before with Gwynevere's group as they scoured the land for beneficial herbs to use as medicines, and she had been here a time or two with Ezra before, so she wasn't wholly unfamiliar with the dense grove, but if they were going to make it part of their home, it did behoove them to become as familiar with the territory as much as they could. It would be easier to navigate, cultivate, and defend if they were.

Zephyr seemed surprised at the notion of using the variety of berries to make wines, and Fern pointed the fledgling raptor in her direction, to which Syanna staunchly shook her head. "Oh, no, that's all Lady Briar's passion. I just help with the gathering aspect of it. She's our resident sommelier when it comes to crafting the flavors and recipes," she replied with a humble smile. The avian seemed extremely excited at the notion of many kinds of berries growing in the grove, then hopped about in a near frenzy while he asked if the trees grew fruit as well. Syanna peered up around the branches above their heads, and while many of them seemed to be red maples—which would come in handy if they decided to harvest and refine the sap to make syrups—she did indeed spot many an apple, cherry, even peach trees!

"Oh, I don't think you'll be disappointed here, Zeph," Syanna remarked and gestured with a paw up to some of the ripening summer fruits surrounding them. "I also see a few blackberry, blueberry, and strawberry bushes. C'mon, let's go check them out." The fox-colored woman trotted over to a cluster of blackberry bushes, finding a few plump, dark indigo berries and plucking them from their stems before offering them over to Zephyrus to sample. "Try these, and tell me if you think they're ripe enough to bring a few back home with us. Then we can check out some of the other berry bushes we find. We need to know all the different kinds of fruits we can bring back so our friends back home know what they can come get too."

"Syanna Alluráin"

As her mate, Ezra may enter her threads not marked as Private.