An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDerby WinnerBy the skin of my teethPride - AsexualHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
The Ooze Participant
06-26-2022, 08:44 AM
This was funnier than it had any right to be, even he couldn't hold back an amused exhale when he was told who he'd be fighting next. He knew of course his Grandma had been a decent fighter back in the day, able to hold her own, but he figured those days had long since past. She was old and skinny, like try as she might the weight just refused to stick to her form. Either way, he supposed it was only right an Armada wolf claim victory on this day. To have it any other way would be a poor showing, letting the Fatalis name sink to the bottom of the barrel.

"Don't go easy on me." He told her, quite adamant he wouldn't get the ickle grandson treatment. "Or else I'll chew on your bird" A slight smile tugged at his lips, recalling how he'd been pretty keen on the idea of eating her bird for some reason back when he was little. Er, littler.

She was ready, right? Ready as she was gonna be, from the looks of it.

Darting in quick, Levi feinted an attack to her left, leaning in to nip at her neck only to swerve down as he made to grab her front left ankle. Out of all of his opponents thus far she was certainly the smallest, the least inclined to try and sit on him. Finally, a change of pace.

Levi vs Zeitgeist for dominance
Round 1/2
Size: Extra small
Build: Light
Mutation 1: Saber fangs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Raptor claws - Offensive
Mutation 3: Scruff spines - Defensive
Skills: Master Fighter & Expert Navigator

[Image: dZNVqTH.png]