An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
06-26-2022, 10:01 AM

Before long he saw her, and his smile grew slightly. She was a sight for sore eyes, a lovely female with green markings that contrasted nicely with her mostly dark coat, and emerald eyes that matched. She was a smaller wolf than most he tended to meet, though she still practically towered over him, which was not at all a surprise considering everyone he met did. She seemed stunned initially, staring at him for a period some might deem as uncomfortable, but truthfully Sota was used to the staring - both in regards to his size as well as his okapi markings. He let out a small laugh when she finally started to speak, shaking his head as if dismissing her apology entirely. "It's no worry. And you're right - these lands are filled with giants. I was terrified of them when I first arrived," he admitted easily. He remembered perched high in the trees looking down at them, wondering how he could ever possibly face one. That time in his life seemed so far removed from present day it felt strange to recall it now.

"A pleasure, Eden," Sota replied, bowing his head low in a sweeping, almost dramatic gesture to the ground before rising again. "You can call me Sota. Are you new to these lands?" If she needed somewhere to settle down and make a life for herself he'd gladly recommend The Hallows, but he thought maybe he was getting ahead of himself. It was hard not to though when his pack had changed the course of his life completely; he couldn't imagine living on his own now.

Sota has a male bamboo lemur companion named Kaito, he's sometimes nearby but usually only if stated!