size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
06-26-2022, 12:36 PM
"Oh, yes. They can be a bit scary" she giggled with good humor "but so far, they are the gentle type!" Sparrow and others aside, she had a pleasant experience so far. Eden smiled happily at his grand and sweeping gesture. If she was a maiden, she would have taken the hem of her dress and curtsied in return. Alas, she had no lovely dress. But she did try to copy his bow! Her paws planted on the earth, she lowered her front body to him while her rear remained raised. Her skull even bowed, touching the ground as she stared at it. Giving him the center of her attention while also not looking at him.

"It is equally good to meet you, Sota" she replied after one, two, three... Annnnd, up! She righted herself in a fluid motion. "yes, yes I am" Eden admitted to him "I like to wander a bit, I think" She grinned sheepishly "I was training to be a healer, though not many patients came my way. I suppose that is a good thing, the health of the land is shown" She raised a paw to gesture around them "I would not wish anyone hurt, just so I can take a look at them." Her paw lowered back "and where do your skills lie?" It was nice to chat about experiences and skills. She had a feeling he'd make a good scout, with how agile he seemed. Not for the first time, she noticed the smell of a pack.

image by neelkamal deka (unsplash)

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children