Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-26-2022, 03:08 PM
Who the hell cared what surname Kotori had? It wasn't like she was going to address him as Mister Kotori Fatalias every damn time she saw him. That was a mouthful, and she had better things to do with her time. While she was irked at his attitude like Grimoire seemed to be, she moved away and ignored him. The ox was more important than petty squabbles about rank and name and such. The hunt seemed to be going smoothly anyway. With the prey chased toward the two larger wolves, Wren felt easily less irritable.

Basilisk and Kotori were waiting, but she didn't expect them to do all the work. She launched herself at the ox's hindquarters, snarling and grabbing hold of one leg. She yanked, making the animal stumble and grasp at proverbial straws to keep elevated. But the combined weight of all wolves and the bites, wounds...? Well, the animal lay dead soon enough. Wren stood nearby as the ox bellowed the last breath. She huffed before she looked up at them all. "Good job" she said to them "we should take this back to camp."

There was little need to say anything else. The pack was waiting for more food, and expanding their hunting grounds seemed the best bet for more members. /exit

"Speech"
round 1/3 - tracking (musk ox!)
round 2/3 - hunt
round 3/3 - kill
DONE!
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me