Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
06-26-2022, 11:01 PM
Relm stayed quiet for the majority of the rest of the given points for each member of the group. They were all logical and thoughtful. Building watch towers combined as shelter both here and at The Rock Garden would be a big task in itself, but worth the effort and maybe a combined effort for those among the pack. Along with Manea mentioning to discuss with Alastor about a new patrol rotation, she would just nod in agreement.

She was still uncomfortable specifically around Manea, she would have been a lot... better off if the group was everyone but her. To no harsh feelings, just this anxious burst of expectations or something of the sort. She contained herself mostly, but she was silently uncomfortable the second Manea was there to observe them. Once she had asked if there was anything else to add or suggest, Relm went to stand as if the conversations had been over. She didn't leave though, just taking a glance over the wolves who were here together. "I'll be where ever you need me." She gestured kindly, if they needed help with the towers she would be there. Or the ferry. Or both. While socially she wasn't the best pack member she could make up for in other ways.

"Relm"