size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
06-27-2022, 11:30 AM

Here, another chance. Hanzo Hattori was quite wrong if he assumed just because she was female and he was male... She did not require his attention. Not entirely. All she wished was to get to know him platonically. Things could go from there as they wished. While Sayuri did enjoy the attention, she liked it from both genders equally and had come to grow out of pointless interactions. Yes, it would be easier if Hanzo Hattori fell all over her, but did she really want that? No. It would tell her he only valued her for one thing. She wished to be valued for many things.

"Good sir" she greeted him per usual, coming up from behind to his side "anything I can help with?" If he was going to get straight to the point and blunt all the time, she might as well mimic him. Though there was no changing the lyrical hymn of her voice. It was light, not brutish, and musical. He seemed to be in thought, and she fell silent. The last thing she wanted from a budding friendship (perhaps) was to get on another's nerves. Sayuri stood there, wondering and waiting. If he didn't want to talk to her, he would clearly make it known.

speech here
destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye