Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
06-27-2022, 01:19 PM
LOVE ME MORE THAN YOU POSSIBLY CAN

Voodoo was glad not to be questioned further, she was going through too much emotionally. Leaving her birth pack had been a bit decision and even now she wasn't even sure it had been a good idea. She wanted to curl up in her den near the volcano in the Redbud. Edel seemed to quickly change the subject to Abaven Voodoo shifted much more comfortably as she thought for a moment. From what she heard Abaven was eager to teach those who were willing to learn. She wagged her tail suddenly. "I could take you if you'd like." she offered to the yearling. Besides who would turn down a wolf at Edel's age? She was no more than a pup and Voodoo knew that because she herself had only turned two this season. She felt far from an adult in her life.

"Theory the alpha doesn't seem to WANT anything in return. From what I've heard the pack is open to all Vagabonds and pack wolves alike. It's a place of learning and neutral territory as long as you have a will to learn I'm sure they would all be happy to have you. Then if you decide you can take your own path you can! Or stay and become a teacher." she shuddered at the thought. She didn't see Abaven as a permanent resident for her and she was only just adjusting to being there in the first place.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN