gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy
06-27-2022, 02:07 PM
She didn't jump at his approach. A good sign. The male rumbled a 'nice to meet you' before walking closer. He didn't like to speak a lot if he could help it. No reason, he just thought actions were better than words. And he was leisurely with his actions anyway. "Torben" he vocally added, sitting a bit away from her. The woman, Voodoo, would push a tincture toward him. He eyed it curiously "what is it?" he asked her honestly. There was a sweet smell from it.

"I ain't against takin' it" he continued "just... wanna know what it is, aye?" He didn't want the woman to think he was some sort of coward or even a stick-in-the-mud. Torben gazed around them, spotting the signs of spring in the wind "spring'll make the others travel more" he commented "but..." he hesitated briefly "I know what it's like, to be part of a pack... and also be lonely." He had been lonely since he arrived in Boreas. Torben took a guess on this.

Voodoo smelt like she belonged somewhere with many wolves. He did too. "I just arrived here, not a few weeks prior" he added for clarification "joined a pack, but don't rightly feel at a place there. Not yet."

SPEECH HERE