gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
06-27-2022, 02:19 PM
She had to drink but the fun of the game was that no one really lost. Neither had anything to lose, but so much to gain in deepening their relationship. Maverick had a talent for observation, but maybe figuring out a ruling monarch was the eldest daughter wasn’t such a difficult assumption. As much as he could see Venom could also make assumptions, and despite his strict expression he wouldn’t hold back his truthful answer. He’d tried to leave far earlier than his year birthday, but his father had little interest in the continuing effort past that point.

Venom reacted similarly to how he had when he called her correctly. With a chuckle she watched as he took his drink and elaborated his youth. "I think you’re worth chasing,” She offered quietly with a half grin before he made his next assumption of her. Maverick returned the assumptions about her father and Venom tried to keep her own natural expression, but she knew as he mentioned Archon her mask slipped slightly. He assumed that the man hadn’t been affectionate or loving, but where he had indeed been strict there was no withholding of love. Venom and her siblings had been adored by their father for the short time they were given with him.

"No, not quite. My father loved all of his children dearly, and in the time we had him would have done absolutely anything for us. He died when I was barely a season old.” She reminisced softly. "I did spend the majority of my life trying to preserve his memory with honor.” His memory, but maybe not the strict religious life he had preached. Venom was still of the opinion that Abraxas had died with her sire. "Perhaps too strictly.” Or not enough in some opinions, part of her wondered if Maverick would make a guess to the family torn asunder when Toxicity tried to use more authority than she had.

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]