ardent

Burn Your Kingdom Down

Cepheus

gems
size
build
player
10-07-2013, 06:16 PM

The titan rumbled a hearty and indifferent gurgle as his eyes ran over Isardis. he was offering him a chance to hold a woman until it was time for him to depart. he would seek his own kingdom in due time. Isardis would offer him an ample place to practice his sets though--this much was true. "I do not crave your women, merely the children they give me. Swear me the rights to my children and their names, and I shall serve you until my kingdom comes," he held no value to a woman except the expansion of his unit, and that much was all that would get him by. he knew nothing of this pale king, knew even less of his antics and leadership capabilities, but fact of the matter was, he would be wise to ally with someone offering him something. he did not seek to burn the world without assistance, for such a task was not impossible, though it was difficult even when the power was harnessed by a god of his stature. isardis was a wise man making a wise decision. cepheus, however, would show him none of the thoughts that burned in his skull. they were irrelevant to his case, and the only mantra in the gargantuan's head was the ticking clock of his time coming. the purge.