An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
06-27-2022, 03:05 PM

Sota gave another gentle laugh at her words. "Most of the giants I've met have been quite gentle, you're right," he agreed readily. The pleasant wolves he'd met, especially the ones of larger stature, quite easily outnumbered those who weren't quite so kind. He liked to think that most wolves were just naturally good-natured; he was naturally optimistic like that, choosing to see the best in others whenever he possibly could. For most wolves it was easy to see the good they possessed and Eden was no exception there.

He looked surprised at her bow, though delighted just the same. Most wolves reacted differently to the formal way he tended to greet others; her reaction was a refreshing change of pace. "I would've considered myself a wanderer in my younger days too. Bit of a homebody these days though," he admitted, a little sheepishly. Though he was proud of where he'd ended up at this point in his life, occasionally his mind strayed to his family and the Songa and what they might think of him now. Those moments of reflection were few and far between but that didn't mean they didn't creep back up sometimes, making him doubt where he was - even if just for a split second.

"My skills?" Briefly Sota looked taken aback by the question, having not quite expected it. "I suppose I'm a jack of all trades, if anything at all. I'm not especially good at anything in particular," he admitted. At least not in the way it seemed she might be - he'd never really delved into a field of expertise. He didn't sound terribly upset about his admission though. He knew he was perfectly capable of contributing wherever he was needed and he didn't worry about falling short in that regard. "Though I have to admit I'm quite good on my paws - I even know how to climb trees." He grinned a bit wider, wondering how she'd react to his fun fact. It was something not many wolves knew about him but a fact that he enjoyed sharing, especially given how others tended to react to it.

Sota has a male bamboo lemur companion named Kaito, he's sometimes nearby but usually only if stated!