size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
06-27-2022, 06:34 PM
"You can climb trees?" How wonderful! What a daring skill! There was a beat and she leaned in, curious and eager.  The greens of her eyes sparkled "can you... teach me how?" Surely she was light enough to climb a tree? Eden had never bothered to do such a thing before now. Sota's words seemed to make her carry a desire to learn this useful skill. She kneaded the ground in excitement. If she couldn't learn, if he didn't want to teach her... She could still probably witness the feat.

"I-If you wish, of course!" she added in a hurry, remembering her manners. Goodness, she shouldn't sound so eager. That was quite off-putting, yes? Men did not like overly 'bouncy' women, no? She didn't know. Her experience with men was exactly zero. This was platonically speaking of course. Sota was a kind and handsome man, sure, but she looked for friends. Not romance. It could be fleeting and hurtful. She wanted to enjoy the moment.

"The view from up high must be wonderful..." she sounded wistful. Not for the first time, Eden wished she was a bird.

image by neelkamal deka (unsplash)

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children