size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
06-28-2022, 11:56 AM

It would be clear within seconds the poison was doing its work. The crocodile foamed at the mouth, withholding excess due to Hanzo Hattori's hold on its jaws. The body began to seize and thrash, due to the confusion the wisteria brought the beast. It gave a muffled roar of pain and stupidity. Sayuri realized she hadn't coated the blade enough to finish it quickly. She brought her dagger across the beast's neck.

Not one for suffering, but refusing to allow the beast a chance to recover - it was needed to kill it. If it threw up the poison, it could turn on the wolves more before succumbing. She refused to be the reason Hanzo Hattori got injured. With a fluid motion, she slit the back of the throat. Deep enough for blood to pool quickly. Sayuri hopped off the crocodile, watching it twice and seize up before it was silent. "Well!"

She glanced at Hattori. "I shall need more vials of poison" Sayuri remarked breezily "and factor weight into equation. It took much too long" She sounded almost excited though, about fighting by his side again or the chance to experiment... Was not known "shall we dispose of this body?" It would be foolish to use any part of it for risk of poisoning. She did not know if Tojo-kai had any skilled persons in crafting around venom.

speech here
fought large predator (crocodile) - 3/3
destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye