build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-28-2022, 01:27 PM
TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021

"Speech!"
Macabre giggled as he launched towards her, silver eyes flashing with delight as his blades managed to nick her shoulder. As the blood beaded from her pelt, he grinned - though they hadn't cut any deeper. She was taller than him, but noticeably lighter. He, on the other hand, was shorter but had more bulk. This meant that Medusa was taller and faster on her feet, but Mac's muscle allowed him more stability. As such, as she attempted to ram her shoulder into him, he spread his hindlegs and braced his forelegs as he stood his ground, feeling her smack into him with an inward grunt. Light, she was, but she managed to give him a bit of a bruise. Upon feeling the whoosh of her head aiming towards his scruff, he let her grab it - or the looser part of it, feeling the beading of his own blood where she'd grabbed. He aimed to rear up on his hind legs and then suddenly slam down on his front legs, hoping the momentum would force the lighter-boned woman to stumble. If successful, he'd then aim to swiftly jerk his head away, then just as quickly ram it into her head to force her into the ground. At worst, it would give her a bit of a headache for the rest of the day, but no major harm done.

Macabre vs Medusa for Spar
Round 2/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bracers with switchblades
Companion 1: Tasmanian Devil, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Fox with Antlers, Male - Battle
Skills: Expert Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill