An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Light

Samhain 2022Critical Fail!Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaHomebody1K
06-28-2022, 05:49 PM

From what he was gathering from Fern and Syanna both - neither of who were the wine makers of the pack, apparently - Zephyr was finding new hope in being able to keep some of the berries yield for himself. If Briar was the only one who knew how to smush them into a drink, maybe she'd have less need to harvest all the berries. As wonderfully skilled his mother was, she only had two paws. Zeph considered this will barely contained excitement, and then suddenly Fern's generous stoat was addressing him with another gift. He clasped his beak eagerly over the berry, half-lidding his eyes in satisfaction as the flavor exploded across his tongue. "We should just live in here." He insisted with a decisive nod.

Syanna was addressing him next and eagerly the fledgling raptor hurried after her toward the new cluster of bushes she'd found. Unlike the raspberry bush he'd crash landed in, the leaves of this bush were smooth and not serrated. The color was different too, and the leaves appeared slightly larger. Taking direction from the orange-hued woman, he craned his neck in toward the plump berries and took a generous mouthful. "If ripe means delicious, they're ripe." He concluded with a grin.

Artorias instructed them to make their final checks and Zephyr bristled with excitement, eager to lend his own talon in working to expand their home. The playful mention of a bath had at first been something he had ignored (Zephyr hated baths) but as he considered it further, a new idea came to him. "I climbed a tree to find you, and I think while I was up there I saw a river further east." He looked to Artorias with interest. "But we're so close to the ocean, will it be water that's okay to drink?"

"Zephyr"

Zephyrus is a young Argentavis Magnificens. He is 6'4" (77") with a wingspan of 21'6" (258").

Zephyr has a binturong named Frigg with dexterous (mutated) paws, a cottonmouth snake named Wraith with enhanced (mutated) infrared sight,
and a violent and unpredictable honey badger named Thor.
While threading outside of Hallows' territory, you can assume his companions are always nearby.

Artorias and Briar are welcome in any of his threads regardless of tag while he is underage.