ardent

down the road

Impra

gems
size
build
player
10-07-2013, 07:52 PM

Her sister would nod in her greeting as she approached the pallid giantess. Champaign fur was wisped over strawberry skin as she moved a step closer to the smaller girl. A light breeze tussling the gorgeous pelt as her audits were blessed with the orders passed down. ?Sister, Isardis has given us the instructions to train together for the uprising war against our enemies,? So battle would soon reach her paws, the thought was enticing. Though Isardis was correct in assuming that she needed practice. Her canines had been quite devoid of blood for a long time. ?You may have the first attack, we will learn off each other. Do not hold back, we should fight as if we were fighting an enemy.? A look of slight disgust would cross her features, yes she wished to go all out but, I would just ask a slight thought to scarring, I would wish not to have an abhorrent scar plaguing me because of a spar with my sister. She would plead, if she was to be scarred she would prefer it be from a great battle.
The she wolf was now much farther as they prepared themselves for battle. Her hackles would instinctively as her jaws parted, ready for the taste of her sister's flesh. With narrowed eyes she would stare at her sister evaluating the situation. A snarl would cross her features as her abdomen tightened and a growl escaped her pearly incisors. Ears would fall as she bent her knees and readied herself for the initial charge. With splayed toes she would distribute her weight more evenly before lifting her paws from the ground. She would tuck her chin as she began to charge for the smaller girl
She would streamline her body as she hunkered down into a torpedo launch, her belly lower to the ground than normal as her head was lowered with her shoulders rolled. She would release a blood curdling screech as her jaws widened even further, she came upon her sister and with weight pushed into her own shoulder she would attempt to throw herself into the smaller girl's right shoulder (Satis's right) While keeping her head low she would use her jaws to search for her blood's left elbow hoping to take the limb into her jaws to rend it immobile for the fight. Her claws would be pushed forward to ensure her footing with her tail steadied her balance behind her as the battle would ensue.
Impra vs Satis for Training

Round 1 of 3

Attack: Shove to the shoulder along with an attempt at grabbing Satis's shoulder

Defenses: Hackles raised, jaws parted, eyes narrowed, snarling, ears pinned, knees bent, rolled shoulders,splayed toes, weight evenly distributed/used in attack, chin tucked, spine aligned, claws pushed into the earth for traction.

Injuries: None

Speech,