An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Light

Samhain 2022Critical Fail!Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaHomebody1K
06-29-2022, 03:22 AM

So many questions bubbled to the tip of his beak and Zephyr had to clamp it shut to keep them from spilling out from nervousness. The creature had a name, a species, clicky clacky hooves, a snort that sounded like thunder, and a fondness for something he assumed was food. Only the reminder that he was still very lost kept him from demanding story time from the stranger. He tip tapped his talons in place uncertainty as she began her cautious approach, suppressing the instinct to flee with the clear knowledge that he'd not get very far. "Like a big deer?" The raptor asked hesitantly, lifting his head slowly as she grew nearer. This 'horse' was large, but on closer inspection, so was he. Being comparative in size to her made him feel a lot less like the fluffy ball of down that had been attacked so long ago in his tower.

"My name is Zephyrus, I.. am lost, yes." His gaze dropped in shame. "I'm not very good at flying and I flew too far. I didn't pay much attention to where I was going. My parents will be very upset with me if I don't get home before they wake up. Have you seen a castle anywhere around here?" A sudden thought occurred to him and he gasped in fear, his head snapping upwards to meet her kindly gaze once more. "Oh no, am I even still in Auster?"

"Zephyr"

Zephyrus is a young Argentavis Magnificens. He is 6'4" (77") with a wingspan of 21'6" (258").

Zephyr has a binturong named Frigg with dexterous (mutated) paws, a cottonmouth snake named Wraith with enhanced (mutated) infrared sight,
and a violent and unpredictable honey badger named Thor.
While threading outside of Hallows' territory, you can assume his companions are always nearby.

Artorias and Briar are welcome in any of his threads regardless of tag while he is underage.