size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Tealah

The Ooze Participant
06-29-2022, 03:34 AM
Dandelion careful suppressed a laugh at his initial question. "A bit like a big deer, yes, though we do not grow antlers. You may have seen onagers or asses on the plains? Horses are more closely related to them."

The young bird explained his predicament, and Dandelion nodded gravely. "I saw the castle in the distance when I came this way from the land-bridge. It should be..." She thought back to her route that she had taken since the last sight of the castle. "Somewhere north west of here." She hesitated a moment, considering him closely. He was young, barely fledged. He clearly hadn't had a great deal of practice in flight yet, since he said he wasn't good at it, and he had flown quite far. Would he be able to fly back? Would a bird as large as that even be able to make it into the air without something to drop off at this age? It seemed unlikely, as well, that a diurnal bird this young had had a great deal of night navigation training. "Would you like a ride back?" she asked gently. "I wouldn't mind. Besides, I could trade with your pack while I was there, so it would not take me out of my way."