size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Samhain 2022Ooh La La
06-29-2022, 10:58 AM
When Venom announces that they will be assigning mentors today, Saia honestly felt a little nervous. Maybe it was the amount of time she stayed in the den but she didn't really like the idea of meeting others or working with an adult she didn't really know. She was a little relieved as Venom had asked them to speak up if they had any preferences on who they wanted to teach them, but still she was a little anxious at the thought of... growing up maybe. She wanted to make her parents proud of her, but she was struggling to find true ambition in her young life in these times. Maybe that would change when she was older.

As Seere and Sitri both stepped forward to introduce themselves and say a little bit about what they were looking for, Saia had something different in mind. Still she was very even and cool toned as she stepped forward but maybe that nervousness showed through a little bit. "I'm Saia." She spoke quietly as she glanced over her cousins before turning her attention over to Venom as if asking permission, "I'd like Ike to be my mentor." It was very simply put that she was most comfortable with Ike. They had fended off a sea lion before but honestly she'd be contented by having any of her cousins as mentors. As for the others in the pack she didn't know at all... She figured she'd still overcome had she needed to be assigned to anyone else. But she hoped her request would be accepted.

"Saia Klein-Destruction"