size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Pride - Bisexual
06-29-2022, 12:49 PM

Desponia pondered for a moment longer, unaware of the approach of a stranger. She supposed heating the metal might be the best first step? Doing so early would mean she could let the metal cool before she needed to handle it? The woman tilted her head, jumping slightly when the voice called out to her. Desponia was hardly a trusting wolf, her time spent here had only really made her distrust worse. Eyes narrowed she snapped her head around to look at the smaller woman. Desponia had seen her around in passing but knew little to nothing about the woman.

She glanced back at her materials, considering how best to respond. Maybe it was best to seek help, she certainly felt out of her depth. "Well I won't turn away help." She shuffled back to give the woman a clearer view of what exactly was happening, which wasn't much yet. "I was thinking an awl might be a good tool to have on hand. I'm mostly trying to figure out how to shape the metal tip with the fire... The wood is for the handle and the sap for a connection. I'm open to any suggestions though." He tone wasn't exactly friendly but not hostile either, she did not know the woman but maybe she would know something Desponia did not.

""

Image by ArtByBeta