ardent

-- shock wave whispers

Crucible

gems
size
build
player
10-08-2013, 06:16 PM

Golden eyes were entrapped by the pretty femmae and Crucible found that he could not look away from her. It wasn't necessarily her physical beauty that spoke directly to him, but rather her inner beauty. She radiated with it. How could one not see this? Her eyes were clouded so with thoughts, but if they could be cleared they would shine as bright as any star in the night sky. "You misunderstand," A small smile jumped to his lips. "Surely you are beautiful on the outside, but the sparkle in your eyes shines as bright as any star, the air of confidence about you makes you as stunning as a strong oak tree colored orange, yellow, and red from the fall, and your voice is like a breathe of fresh air." Crucible remembered her at the meeting. The leadership that had been so pronounced on her features made his heart pound. "Your beauty is much more enticing than those with physical beauty. Do not underestimate yourself." The boy dipped his head in a humble gesture. He wanted her to know that every word was meant with great sincerity of heart.

Crucible nearly laughed when she called him sir. He was no sir, he was barely more than a pup. "Please, call me Crucible." His eyes trailed from her body then to the woods around him and he sighed. "Oh, it's nothing really. I just haven't slept in the comfort of a pack for most of my life. I'm much too used to being guarded at all hours, including this lonely hour of the day." Crucible's eyes lifted back up to hers then, sharing a silent thank you for making his day less miserable by her presence.

"By the way, my name is Kamala, Princess of Seracia. The young man tried to keep the shock from appearing on his face. Shit, Maverick was going to kill him. She was too old to be his daughter, but maybe his sister? Shit. He was so dead. Well, if he was going to go out, better do it swinging. A low chuckle erupted from his maw. (Crucible wasn't sure where this deep rumble came from, as his voice was just starting to change, but he knew he liked it.) "It is both a pleasure and an honor to meet you princess." He dipped his head to her as was proper, but he couldn't help himself and winked a golden eye at her when he looked back up to her pretty face.

ooc: Sorry this took so long!! D: But I hope you like it :D Poor poor Crucible. He's in so much trouble.