Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-29-2022, 04:02 PM

She remained unaware that one of Armada's allies had fallen. Abaven was close but not quite, and Wren hadn't the chance to visit anyway without Sirius' saying so. He promised to introduce her to the allies of the pack, perhaps 'scare' up a bit of membership. So far, she had Mercury, Voodoo, and Tanelan. Along with Beauregard, that made a good start. But while Voodoo studied in Abaven, she did need a healer. Spring brought its own share of illness.

Wren came to the Bay again, glancing around at the location. She never realized how nice and quiet it was here; that is until she saw the frame of another wolf. Curious, she approached the woman. "Hey" she chirped a greeting, wagging her tail. This russet-gold woman smelt like Voodoo but also not. An Abaven wolf? "are you, uh, from around here?" Smooth, very smooth. She hurried by this awkwardness. "I'm trying to learn the locations of the packs."

She tilted her head. "I hope to start my own soon; I don't want to tread on toes if I can help it."

"Speech"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me