ardent

sweetest things

Euphrosyne

gems
size
build
player
10-07-2013, 08:33 PM

The russet brown marked fea wandered through the frigid territory of Glaciem, her nose sniffing out her dear friend. She had been so caught up in the idea of having her own pups and spending time with Isardis making those dreams a reality that she hadn't gotten to see her favorite young male in ages. She missed Talon so much so she made it her mission today to find him and make up for lost time. She had just caught his scent on the breeze when an unfamiliar howl came from the borders. Her ears perked up in curiosity and her gaze shifted in its direction. "Hmm... I wonder who that could be... Oh well, one of the higher ranking wolves will greet them, I'm sure," she thought to herself. With a slight shrug she trotted off in search of Talon.

To her surprise his trail led right to where the howl came from at the borders. What was he doing greeting wolves? Did he know this one? She hurried her pace a bit, despite the fact that her slowly growing stomach made her running a little awkward. It suddenly dawned on her that Talon probably didn't know about her being pregnant yet, and her light run slowed to a halt. What would he think? She was suddenly nervous and excited to tell him all at once. He would always be like a son to her, but would he he happy about his step-siblings?

Giving a soft sigh, she pressed forward, keeping an eye out for the small brown wolf. She finally spotted him with another slender black and gray hued fea and a dark brown and almost russet colored young fea. The darker one he seemed to know pretty well, the other neither of them seemed to know. Euph slowed to a gentle walk, her tail wagging happily as she gazed at the group, settling mostly on Talon. "There you are, Talon! I've been looking everywhere for you. Are these friends of yours?" she asked, turning her kind, emerald gaze to the two females.

Speech
Thought
Others