Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-29-2022, 05:44 PM
"I didn't" she smirked his way despite the situation "so if you die of infection, that's on you because you trusted me" Wren lead him to a secluded location in the market, poking around for a spare room. She finally found one and walked in, seeing no one here but dust. Gesturing for him to sit down, she made herself busy trying to round up medical supplies "but I know how to at least clean a wound."

She didn't know any of the healers in the pack. Returning to Mercury, she had a wet cloth in her jaws and began to clean the injuries. As gently as possible. She'd probably need some other things, but she'd ask Sirius about sparing a healer later. "Your pack was - is - tough" Both their emotional wounds were on display "if I could send off a few to safety in mine, I believe yours are okay" She wanted to, anyway "just because we haven't seen any... doesn't mean anything."

She tried to fleetingly smile. "They could be hiding. The... eruption, it could have scared them."

"she speaks"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me