An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-29-2022, 06:16 PM

He hadn’t really considered it that way. He knew her pack a lot better, since his trade route brought his ship to her borders often. She in turn had never seen his home. Never tasted from the cool lake that their home had surrounded, or met his severe yet fair parents. “Meet the parents stage?” he responded, raising his brow in teasing surprise. “Why Wren, I didn’t know you felt that way” he fully expected a retaliatory swipe as the two added a little bit of banter to the stark reality of what they had left behind. He found it helped, it helped a great deal. He hadn’t realised how alone he had felt until his eyes had fallen on Wren today.

Hearing her desire to lead brought his attention back to her eyes. So strange, how different they were. He had fled the responsibility all his life. Allowed to for his distance in line. To hear she wanted to take up the responsibility… he couldn’t fault her for it. She would bring a little of their home and build it here. “If you would have me, I’d join you” He didn’t know what she would build, and he didn’t need to. He trusted Wren, and she was all he had left.

"Speech"

[Image: dg62nk4-76f92f5f-869b-474b-8882-b89098d6...nlMae_v5_o]